The River Room is available for River Arts’ Members to rent.
Call River Arts at 563-6868 for more information.
2020 River Room Schedule
Aug 19 – Aug 23 Alice de Mauriac
Aug 27 – Sept 9 Kim Hetherington
Sept 10 – Sept 23 Jackie Johnson
Sept 24 – Oct 7 Barbara Vanderbilt & Carol Ast
Oct 8 – Oct 21 Christine Covert
Oct 22 – Nov 4 Sandi Cirillo
Nov 5 – Nov 18 Hannah Ineson, CS Peterson, Monica Tan
Nov 19 – Dec 2 Marli Thibodeau
2021 – Sign Up Now!
River Arts is expanding the rental time to
3 Week Blocks for members in 2021!
We still have one spot available for 2021. Reservations are secured on a first come first serve basis with a 50% down payment.
|28|| Volunteer’s Show
|18||$300|| available – February 18 to March 10
|15||Carol Jaeger – Salt Bay Art Supply|
|5||Jackie Melissas & Nina Allen|
Call or visit the gallery at 36 Elm Street for details.
River Arts: (207) 563-6868
Guidelines for Artist Rental ~ 2021
1. River Room rental is available to all River Arts’ members on a first come, first serve basis. Solo, duo or group shows are permitted. All showing artists must be members of River Arts. Layout measurements of the room are available.
2. River Arts does not take a commission on sales from the River Room rental shows. We pass the cost of credit card sales back to the artist at the rate of 5% of the sale. All sales will be made through River Arts and we will make Sales Tax payments to the state of Maine. River Arts pays artists promptly the week after the show comes down. All showing artists must provide contact information: phone, email and mailing address.
3. Rentals are available for 3 week blocks beginning on Thursdays and ending on Wednesdays.
4. Rates for 3 week rental: (crossed out months are no longer available)
Jan, Feb, March $ 400 April $ 500 May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct $ 400 Nov
5. 50% deposit reserves a booking. The remainder is due two weeks before the show. In the case of artist cancellation, refunds of deposit will only be made up to one month before the show.
6. Artists may provide River Arts with a photo, information, and press release for newspapers as well as for our website and facebook page which we will publish.
7. Pedestals are available with prior approval from the gallery management.
8. Tables are available with prior approval from the gallery management.
9. Wall labels are the responsibility of the artist. Only masking tape is allowed for wall labels without prior approval from gallery management.
10. The River Room must be left with walls in good condition and pedestals returned to storage after show is complete.
Open Link for the River Room measurements: River Room Layout