River Arts is a non-profit arts’ organization.
Gallery Location: 36 Elm Street, Damariscotta, Maine 04543
Mailing address: River Arts PO Box 1316
Damariscotta, Maine 04543
Phone: (207) 563-6868
River Arts provides exhibition space, workshops, classes, other cultural programs and numerous, varied juried art exhibitions. As well as our juried shows, we hold an annual exhibition to showcase our members’ works.
Board of Directors Our volunteer board of directors is committed to transparent, innovative and responsible operation of the organization.
- Alice de Mauriac, President
- Avery Hunt, Vice President
- Gerd Koehler, Treasurer
- Helen Warner, Secretary
- Julio Sanchez-Banos, Director
- Andy Seferlis, Director
- Frieda Hanlon, Director
Volunteers We are fully operating with a team of dedicated volunteers and we always welcome new talent to our ranks!
- Helen Warner, gallery
- Holly Anderson Baumm, gallery
- Judy Nixon, gallery
- Karen Nadeau, gallery
- Carolyn Wiley, gallery
- Ann Clowe, gallery
- Cynthia Coner, gallery
- Gerd Koehler, gallery
- Laurel Dodge, gallery
- Elaine Abel, gallery
- Roz Welsh, gallery
- Deborah Shappelle, gallery
- Colleen White, gallery
- Alice de Mauriac, gallery and exhibition installation
- Julio Sanchez-Banos, gallery and exhibition installation