Become a member of River Arts and become part of a vital cultural resource in Lincoln County. Help our nonprofit arts venue continue to grow, bringing you our year-round calendar packed with the best in art and cultural events. You’ll receive many benefits, but none as great as the reward of actively advancing the arts in our community.
Some of the Benefits of Membership include:
1. Discounted entry fee for submission to juried shows
2.Free entry to annual members’ show
3. Reduced classroom tuition
4. Allowed 3 pieces of original art in bins
5. Email announcements and call to artists
6. Opportunity to rent the West Gallery
7. Artist listing on River Arts Website
Annual Fund gifts provide direct program support and are 100% deductible.
Corporate Sponsorship / Underwriting
Many of our programs are supported by corporate partners. We can tailor sponsorship opportunities to fit the needs of our supporting partners and the individual programs.
We also invite your company to be part of the River Arts family by investing in our BUSINESS AND CORPORATE GIVING program. We are very grateful for the strong support from the larger community and you too can be part of the creative economy.
For more information about corporate giving and sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at (207) 563 1507 or via email: email@example.com.
Join our team of energetic and dedicated volunteers! Sign up sheet in the gallery or give us a call at (207) 563-1507. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our volunteer opportunities include:
- Check in Saturdays (help with checking in artwork for all of our shows, Saturdays are very busy and we could use extra help. Meet the artists and help the gallery!)
- Receptions Committee (help set up and clean up for opening receptions)
- Exhibition Committee (show installation and de-installation)
- Events Committee (special events set up and greeters)
- Fundraising Committee
- General office and computer help